This programme hosts hourly tutor led workshops, running between 9am and 5pm on Wednesday 22nd September (during Adult Learners Week).
You can book onto 1 session, or book on to them all – the choice is yours!! (please remember your session times – you’ll need them when choosing when to book on Eventbrite)
• 9am -10am Mental Health Awareness (with Sue Galsworthy)
• 10am -11am Going Green (with Richard Speight)
• 11am -12pm Secondary & Vicarious Trauma (with Sue Galsworthy)
• 12pm -1pm Menopause Awareness (with Jenny Griffin)
• 1pm-2pm Online Lies & Misinformation (with Richard Speight)
• 2pm – 3pm Coping with Change (With Hazel Perrett)
• 3pm – 4pm Mindfulness (with Melanie Sinclair)
• 4pm – 5pm Resilience (with Hazel Perrett)
Delivery will be online using ZOOM, or MS Teams – joining links will be sent after you have registered to attend.
Please note that places are limited. Therefore, please only book a place if you are able to attend on the days/times indicated.
This programme is organised by UNISON Cymru Wales and is funded by the Wales Union Learning Fund (WULF).
To attend this course, you must be a public sector worker, living/working in Wales.
- Date: 22nd September 2021
- Time: 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Region: South East Wales
- Telephone: 02920729414