JOIN OUR CAMPAIGN
Adult Learners’ Week is set to take place between 19 – 25 September 2022 with promotional activity taking place throughout September.
Since launching this platform we have built on our campaign partnership with nearly 200 registered providers, gained over 167k page views, and engaged nearly 20,000 users. The campaign inspires and engage adults to take a step back into learning for many reasons; to improve their confidence and wellbeing, switch careers, progress in work, discover a newfound passion and connect with others or to seek advice and guidance on the pathways available to them.
We are working with campaign partners to promote online, live and in-person events, courses, taster sessions, open days, resources and careers advice and guidance throughout September with a focus on special events taking place during campaign week.
To make 2022 even more successful, we need your support to promote lifelong learning opportunities
Join our network of partners
Together we can create increased visibility and momentum for lifelong learning in Wales and inspire more adults to move forward and build a better future.
We want to work with you to:
- Promote your provision and engage with new and existing audiences by offering opportunities to learn
- Connect people in Wales to get support with health & wellbeing, learning and employment opportunities
- Become a part of the Wales-wide campaign partnership that advocates lifelong learning
- Share positive l stories that will inspire others to participate in lifelong learning
How to get involved:
- Plan and deliver online or in-person tasters, outreach activity, courses special events and upload them to our campaign website and they will be promoted as part of the media campaign. Examples of activities: life and job skills, wellbeing, digital and technology skills, arts and crafts, reading, writing, and maths, social sciences. Have a look at the existing content that has been uploaded to the calendar.
- Promote your existing provision for adults and the pathways available to them to re-train and upskill and connect with others. Share Adult Learners’ Week information and opportunities with learners, hubs, community groups, colleagues, and networks
- Highlight what more could be done to improve access to learning and skills for adults – share your research, write an article, or launch a publication – what are the exisiting barriers and what needs to change? Or what are the successes?
- Share your stories and celebrate the achievements of people who have accessed your provision – what are benefits of learning, how has it transformed their lives?
- Join the conversation on social media to promote and raise awareness of the campaign. Tag us in all your activity using the handles and tags: Twitter – @LearnWorkCymru Instagram – @learnworkcymru Facebook – @learningandworkinstitute – #neverstoplearning #changeyourstory #adultlearnersweek
L&W can support you with the following:
- Setting up a provider account on the Adult Learners’ Week website
- Promoting your activities for free through our online events calendar including the Working Wales website as part of the multi-media campaign
- Provide your organisation with an Adult Learners’ Week campaign resource pack
- Sharing your Adult Learners’ Week activity via Learning and Work Institute social media channels and other relevant platforms
- Cross-promotional activity for Adult Learners’ Week
How to register your campaign activity:
If you have previously delivered a programme for Adult Learners’ Week and already have an account please login to register your events.
If you are new to Adult Learners’ Week, please download and complete our campaign proforma and return it to Learning and Work Institute by email – firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like further information about the campaign or if you need assistance with your account, please contact us.